Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Spark Plug Wiring 2001 Mustang

In medieval house with a girl. Dance Party II

Lucia. I can not believe. I have the most beautiful woman in the world, perhaps in history, at home, waiting. I will get from the work and life that I have always dreamed of, next to a person simply outstanding. Lucia ... what nice rhymes come to my head with your name, what has risen purest feelings in me. All this time I knew I was born to bring you by my side and make you happy. Lucia ...



I come to the office and my colleagues noticed quite nervous. I guess they are not used to this smile I have been absurd in the face. I am completely happy and I can not hide. I have wanted to sing, to look at the sky and smile as did Gene Kelly in "Singing in the rain."

morning flies. I have not had time to chat with anyone but my friends already know you exist. Change my Facebook status, "in a relationship" I know how many will be happy about finally reading that ... And he left a cryptic note on Twitter: "Many years ago looked now dazzles ..."

speak with you every hour. I do not recognize my own voice, my excessive use of diminutives, my stuttering. My boss glances and smiles as recalling its most intense moments of courtship. Is determined, go to dinner, I need to see you, I need to feel.

I return to the metro. Do not leave my head. I see on all sides ... a moment ... that announcement of yogurt ... that smile ... Can it be Lucy? It's Lucy!! How is it possible?

took a picture with your mobile to the lineup of Danone and began walking toward home. I can not believe my girl has a perfect double medieval our time, I'll be surprised with the news.

open the door and heard the unmistakable dripping from the shower. My wife's past must continue obsessed with that sort of artificial rain between glass and porcelain as I said by telephone.

take this occasion to document a little more about the story of the metro: use Goggles to find the picture on the internet because these modern tools recognize faces better than a prosopagnosic like me. The search engine identifies as a Scottish model, Louise Parker ... step and show me some other images of "double" with the same clothes she should wear Lucia now in my shower. Very cute, but my wife is much more exuberant eternal.

I receive some messages on the phone: "Finally! Piter Congratulations !!!", "Someone is breaking into your Facebook account and I have spent a joke ...", "Call me NOW !!!"," Come Jazztel, for 9.95 Euros a month "...

Lucia leaves the bathroom, majestic. Modesty was not his time, clearly. He approaches me and, no matter the silk of my tie or moisture from your body, we embraced ardently. He showed the photo of Louise, his double, and his expression of surprise away, radiating concern. He goes into the room - "let me view for lunch" - and closes the door behind him.

CONTINUED ...

(Original Idea Gorilla, reinvented by Diego)




0 comments:

Post a Comment