Thursday, January 13, 2011

Electric Box Cheats Level 19

In medieval house with a girl. Pulp Fiction Part I revisited

7:00 am ... this time when the alarm goes off every day from Monday to Friday during all or most of the year.

I stretch, yawn that grizzly bear and I scratch between his legs to see that everything has to be in site is. I sit up and under the legs of the bed (I could not even open my eyes), I scratch my neck and back between his legs. I go to stretch ... I wake up with all the stealth that my clumsy and big body allows me not to wake the girl who I brought in my Delorian from the Middle Ages if if, in the middle ages. Open more harm than good eyes and look pretty ... that is ... at this time would not have ever gotten a girl so beautiful and I go to the shower.

only been here two days and we have spent in bed making love and eating custom ... been amazed at the modern food ... and today I have to leave alone ... yesterday I was explaining how the phone in case I have call ... and TV for this entertaining (the Ipad I saved because I do not even prepared to use my most precious treasure ...)
breakfast
While I can not get out of my head ... I almost burned the toast, I have been out coffee and I had to change his shirt ... because I pulled up the juice ... but still can not get her out of her head ... I'm floating on a cloud ... happy, smiling ... Am I in love?

I enter the room to say goodbye. - Lucia (so called) - the whisper - Lucia, I have to go - BUT IT IS BEAUTIFUL ... - Do you remember everything we talked about yesterday? I leave you the number next to the phone to call me anytime or whatever you need, we practice, watching TV or listening to music, take a bath and eat something I'll be right back, okay? - "Mmmmmmmm, it future man ... Muack! - And I plant a kiss on the mouth ... Definitely, I'm in love!

I go to the subway and the way the only thing is I can not get her out of her head. CONTINUE



(Original Idea Gorilla)

0 comments:

Post a Comment