Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Best Church Guest Cards

I am of a sect

Are inferior to me, I know. Because they do not belong to my sect.

In my cult, we are all healthier than you.
In my cult, we all feel better than you.
In my cult, we meet in our offices, leaving half a minimum monthly salary, to make our worship, every day, several hours a day.
In my cult, we pay a leader to instruct us and track our progress.
In my cult, we give the best of our lives, our youth, our efforts to our worship.
In my sect, we know people with the same worship and we crossed with them to get more followers.
In my sect, additional substance use the food is allowed and even recommended for our worship.
We've got the thought of my sect is considered normal thinking with the support of the media and the idols of youth. Any other religion is absurd and should be removed. Your
diseases are because you're not in my sect, you deserve. Your problems are the result
you do not belong to my cult: you deserve it.

Because I'm pointed in a gym and you do not, piltrafilla ...
Because I make a healthy diet and you do not, piltrafilla ... Signed

. Who feel insulted

0 comments:

Post a Comment