Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mileage Plus Mileage Calculator

But I also want a medieval wench Kubica

After seeing the girl who has scrounged Piter, I decided that I I want another. Yes, envy is something wrong? I have a time machine, therefore I am rich, and I have the habit of giving me the vagaries that seem to me. Naturally, given my position, could afford any current hottie unscrupulous wanted. Apparently, as can be seen in Telecinco, there is plenty of choice.

But I love medieval, the now not worth me. You see, I am a married man and a girl today would be a problem. Besides putting on the floor would have to spend time with her, may call, send messages, and displayed drunk at any soiree counting things that should not.

medieval girl, however, should be otherwise. A woman from home, to wait months and months (I go to war, baby, back God knows when), and try me like a king, because I worry I am a king to tell him something, or count, which cares.

Say no more, I'll take my super capacitor Fluzo terrain (over grungy DeLorean) and I pyro to the fourteenth century.

to see, things are not so easy, gentlemen. We're talking about makes a ... ahem ... jug of years. People at that time did not look anything like the current ones. Apart from not knowing what is a mobile, there are other important differences.

These people have not seen a doctor in your life. It's been disease malnutrition and hygiene word in its broadest sense, is meaningless. The average height is 1.50 for women and to find a Gwyneth Paltrow, albeit tattered, it is quite difficult. But I have an SUV and a lot of time.

With the Range Rover a pleasure to go along those paths disgusting. In the trunk I carry a lot of canned food: mussels, tuna, asparagus ... 400 kg., Enough to exchange for the girl that I want. I also carry a secret weapon: a super-bright dress that will give me the necessary packaging to pass myself off as the king of a strange country. The suit is actually a 80's tracksuit. So that we understand, Tracksuit typical junkie, a combination of colors white, green and purple to be exact.

After visiting villages for a week I found the perfect girl. It has everything, does not lack anything and under twenty-first century standards is more than drinking. Cans from a bag of toiletries bag extragigante and I explain a few things. Live next to a river (sine Quanon), which made a mess left when we finished the cleaning procedure. He put the clothes I brought, including the interior despite his misgivings. Yes, she felt uncomfortable with all this so close to your body. When accustomed to clothing explained that morning was get another. The world upside down, she thought. Nothing

daughter get in the car you're going to freak out. We walked around the town to strut and immediately went to today. Of course not taught him to use the phone. Imagine the joia call my home, where my wife ... or talk. No failure makes the phone.

First, obviously, was taking her to a beautician to take away all the hairs that left over, which were many and everywhere. After the hairdressing and immediately the English Court. As their ideal of beauty represented him my tracksuit junkie, I decided that I would choose the clothes.

and seamless, we went for a walk around, in the middle, with the scrum. To wake up fast, I thought.

almost died, of course.

decided that she did some work and put it up to date with things that are acceptable and not, as do their business in public, would take longer than planned. I wanted a hottie to show off and stuff, not to give me concern. Resolved that the home would, in time, but want to be one of those things that sings (I think it refers to the iPod), clothing, shoes and food.

- Do you also want a washing machine? I can get a generator and a giant tank of gasoline for que tengas electrici... para que funcione.
- No, no hace falta, mi señor.
- ¿Y luz eléc... mágica, para que pueda iluminarte por la noche? Con 4 o 5 placas solares vas que chutas.
- ¡Oh, sí! Para admirar mis zapatos por la noche.
- Ainsss

0 comments:

Post a Comment