Monday, October 11, 2010

Ikea Stranne Table Lamp Bulbs

INNOVATION. UNE 166000. STANDARDIZATION AND

The English Association for Standardization and Certification (AENOR ) created in 2000 the Standardization Technical Committee AEN / CTN 166 on research, technological development and innovation ( I + D + i ) . This committee was established with relevant professionals in the field of I + D + i , business representatives, public organizations, universities, research institutes, business associations, etc.
The entity has published a set of rules UNE 166000 on various activities related to the I + D + i .
These include:




  • UNE 166000:2006 . Management R & D + i : Terminology and Definitions activities I + D + i .










  • UNE 166001:2006 . Management R & D + i : Requirements of a draft I + D + i . The goal is to help organizations to systematize, define, document and develop projects I + D + i .










  • UNE 166002:2006 . Management R & D + i : Requirements for a management system I + D + i . Provides guidelines for the effective implementation of a management system I + D + i .













  • The standard UNE 166000 is recognized by major national organizations that evaluate projects (CDTI , MCYT , etc).
    certification to these standards demonstrates that the organization invests in I + D + i and properly managed.



    UNE 166002 Managing Innovation
    More
    presentations from David Coloma Guerrero.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment